Friday, February 6, 2009

-__-*

So almost every Thursday I take my grandma to her little book club at a library right at the base of the mountains in pasadena because her driver has been "sick" for like 2 months. Yeah right, shes just sick of my grandma hahah. We leave at 5:30 and its was freaken pouring yesterday! My grandma is so sloooow and weak too. Shes getting in the car and she can't close her umbrella so I'm reaching over trying to close it for her and shes still hanging out of the car! So rain is pouring in. I'm thinking "dude get in! I barely got this thing a few months ago and I'd prefer there would be no water damage on it!" >:/
Yeah so the right side of the car was all wet like the whole night. Then I drove through the pacific ocean at the railroad tracks. My car is already low and was lowered more by the people who had it so I thought I was going to get stuck in it.
I'm never driving her in the rain again! I need to fix my rear defogger and the front ones work waaay too slow. Man I love her and all but shes annoying as hell! B/

No comments:

Post a Comment