Friday, February 20, 2009

Weeee

I'm excited for spring semester to start! Its been driving me crazy being home for 6 weeks all alone. I'm mean yeah I could have gone out but whos around to hang out with? All my friends are either away to college or are still in school over at the high school.
But I made good use of the time during these weeks. I've been continuing on relearning spanish that I've forgotten and more of it and even start learning mandarin!
Oh and I got a lot better at guitar too. At first I was learning blues but now I'm focusing more on the spanish style. I think I like that one better, it just comes to me more. There's a lot more I've done too but it would take up a lot to explain. But whos reading this anyway?
I wont stop doing all that when school starts though. I hope to be fluent in those languages someday.
But yeah, school should be fun. I've got an art class and a class where I'll learn all about different electronics and how to fix/modify them and two other classes. My fridays are open! :D But I'm making that available so I can hopefully make some money. No not pimpin' or being a prostitute!
Ok thats for all for now. Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment