Thursday, March 19, 2009

Aahhh!

I gotta get my stuff together! I have two drawings due on Monday for my art class but I've been lagging it so much. Tomorrow I wont have much time either. I'm gonna change my oil in my car in the morning and then around noon I'm gonna be picking up all the tuxedos for the waiters for the play which I'm sort of helping in at SG. I gotta practice all the stuff for being a waiter too. Hopefully I can get those drawings done! :/ They're not really that hard, I just gotta get rid of my procrastinating problem hahah. The easier it is the more and more I do it for an assignment.
But I guess theres something else to cheer me up! They're both strange and out of the blue but it makes me happy for some reason lol. I'll write it in a new post.

No comments:

Post a Comment