Thursday, March 19, 2009

Untitled.

So I got asked to a prom by somebody I don't even know from a pasadena high school. Well technically I was asked through my friend whose girlfriend is friends with her. Kind of weird don't you think? Hahah but I agreed to do it (yes really!) and sometime before the actual event we're sort of going to have a little get together so I can meet her and things wont be awkward. ;) I'm not sure how I came up as a date but I'll find out!
And the other strange thing happened at Gilly Hicks this past monday (where I work for those who dont know).
I'm just minding my own business unpacking the new thongs and sweaters that came in and the managers are doing their thing at the computer and some girl came into the back to ask a question. I hear them talking and all of a sudden a few of them pop over near me and say "HEY REBECCA, HAVE YOU MET RYAN?!" I knew something was up right away so I responded saying I didn't want to meet anyone new and they laugh because I'm embarrassed and the rest of them urge her to go see me and all of a sudden this sort of short, beautiful girl introduces herself and shakes my hand.
I was soooooo embarrassed. Turns out that shes new and they hired her mostly because they thought we would look cute together.. -__- Yeah so now I'm getting teased about it over there now.
Hahah I haven't seen her since so we'll see what happens next time I see her since they're working hard to make something happen between us.
Whateva!

No comments:

Post a Comment