Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Wooo..

Its weird being back in school after like +6 weeks of the most boring vacation. But I like it! I'm at school longer Tuesdays and Thursdays but I like the classes. My geology teacher is so cool, he reminds me of Mr Whitman from SGHS. Like we use play-doh for learning about anticlines and synclines. I'm like "wtf I'm in college and we're using this? how cool!!" Haha I'm not complaining.
The only thing is that its 3 hours long so I get a little comfortable in my chair and get super sleepy and his voice is echoing. Its pretty trippy.
My electronics class is all right. Its almost like a math class except...different. I'm having a little trouble there because the teacher's voice is soft so I get sleepy in there too! Lmao.
My drawing class is excellent. I just sit there and.. well, draw! She teaches some nice techniques. I've already gotten way better. The art history class is whatever. I bring my laptop in there to take notes but I go on AIM at the same time hehehe, so sneeeeaky haha.
I'm happy that I have no school Fridays. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment